Dental implants are often considered the gold standard solution for replacing missing teeth. This treatment gets to the root of the problem, quite literally. Most tooth replacement appliances rest atop the gums. Implants are different. They actually replace tooth roots, effectively replicating the structure and function of natural teeth. We are proud to offer our patients this exceptional treatment, right here at DENTONAL Dental Clinic in Antalya, TURKEY
How Implants Restore Your Smile
Implants are typically made of titanium, a material that the human body easily accepts. Once the implants are placed, bone tissue gradually begins attaching to the surface, in a process called osseointegration. This is important for a couple of reasons. First, it holds the implant firmly in place. Secondly, it helps keep the surrounding bone strong and healthy.
Once the procedure is complete, you will not see the actual implant. What you will see is the restoration, which may be a specially designed crown, bridge, or denture, that is attached to the implant.
Why Choose Dental Implants?
The benefits of implants are numerous:
- Functionality – Implants are strong and stable, allowing you to speak clearly, laugh with confidence, and enjoy your favorite foods.
- Comfort – Because they function like natural teeth, implants feel like natural teeth.
- Convenience – Caring for your new smile is simple, just brush and floss normally, and see us for regular checkups. There are no special tools needed, and no extra steps in oral hygiene.
- Health – Implants do not require any alteration to remaining teeth.
- Appearance – We use natural looking materials, and designs implant restorations using the principles of cosmetic dentistry. You will not look like you have false teeth. You will look like you have natural, healthy, absolutely beautiful teeth.
- Versatility – Implant treatment can replace one, several, or all your teeth.
- Longevity – Expect your restored smile to last a very long time. In fact, with good oral health dental implants often last for life.